Tuesday 18 May 2010

Grey area books











The brief for this book project was hybrid, so I decided to focus on grey areas and the cross over between black and white where opinions are concerned. I selected four big topics; Art, Sex, War and Death and asked 25 people a series of questions within those areas. Their answers are printed on white, black and grey paper to represent people saying yes, no or maybe and I created a diagram for each question to show clearly what people's opinions were.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! You got any for sale? Zine Symposium is next weekend and you can submit issues to sell on the mixed table if your interested, and if you have more copies I'm interested in buying. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just read this comment! sorry! no i dont have any extra, just these ones but we should meet up for a drink and ill bring them if you like? i realised i dont even have your number though!xx

    ReplyDelete